Size of software:
/ Win10 / Win8 / Win7 / WinXP
- Flash CS4 perfect entry and case explanation PDF
- Flash game design PDF electronic version
- visio2010 graphic design from novice to master eBook PDF version
- Collection of essential Chinese manuals for making websites in chm format
- Zen of Design Patterns 2nd Edition pdf HD
- KeywordResearcherPro (keyword management software) free version v12.131
- "Novice Learn Hacking and Defending" Hacking Offensive and Introductory Books PDF Computer Hacking Tutorial
- "Getting Started with Hackers" PDF Hacking Tutorial
- "Decisive battle malicious code" PDF computer tutorial e-book
- "Computer Tutorial" PDF eBook
- "Notebook for Notebook Computer Maintenance" PDF eBook
- "Unsecured Hacker's Manual" 2010/567 joint PDF eBook
- "Unsecured Hacker's Manual" 2010 1234 joint PDF eBook
- "Non-Security Hacker's Manual" August-October 2010 Joint Issue
KeywordResearcherPro is an easy-to-use keyword discovery management tool. This is the only SEO software that can help you find long tail keywords and create SEO optimized content for your website. The software can use Google's auto-complete to automatically simulate real operations and repeatedly enter thousands of queries into Google. Every time you enter a partial phrase, Google tries to predict what it thinks the entire phrase might be and saves all predictions, and it turns out that when you use it for every letter of the alphabet (AZ) you leave hundreds Long tail keyword phrases. Using this tool allows you to more easily and conveniently optimize keywords.
1. Search for good keywords
After deleting the wrong keywords, you still need to find good ones! The keywords that are most relevant to the current project goal. With KeywordResearcher, we have added a whole set of search capabilities. Notice how the user entered "logical expressions" in the movie on the right. For example, you can search for all keyword phrases that contain the word "carb" and the word "diet". This makes finding the best keywords easier!
2. Organize good keywords into article groups
Not all keywords are placed on every page of your website. Your keywords must be grouped into logical categories. This is called "making a content strategy." With keyword researcher, you can create categories, articles and paragraphs. To sort keywords, simply drag them into these groups.
3. Enter good keywords in your article
Now that you have managed to find the best keywords for your project, you need to really incorporate them into your article content. When you click on the highlighter icon in the keyword researcher, the app will check your content and show you where the keywords are displayed. It will even tell you if your keywords appear in the most important SEO article positions: headline, Slug and content area.
4. Post your content
Once your SEO optimized content is finally complete, you must somehow publish it to the internet. Fortunately, KeywordResearcher can generate native WordPress xml files. Meaning, you can import a whole set of website articles into your WordPress database with the click of a button.
5. Discover and import keywords
In this step, you can use our app to discover new keywords about your product or service. You can also import keyword csv files from the great Google Keyword Planner. With a keyword researcher, this step is simple. Just drag the CSV file into the application and all your keyword data will be sorted for you. Duplicates are deleted. And, incoming keywords (formerly known as "blacklists") will of course be blacklisted again. So they will not interfere with your project.
6. Delete spam keywords
Many of the keywords you downloaded will not be relevant to your current project. So you have to delete them. But simply deleting them is not enough. Because when downloading more CSV files in the future, these files may also contain the same keywords. That's why in KeywordResearcher you can use "blacklist" keywords. This means that keywords you don't want are kept in separate lists. So you don't have to delete keywords multiple times.